FIND YOUR FUN
Interested in being a camp staffer?
Daily Schedule SAMPLE
7:00-9:00 Drop Off
9:00-9:30 Opening Activities
9:30-9:50 Family Groups
11:00-11:30 Family Groups
12:00-12:20 Low active
12:30-2:30 Rotations & Water Play
3:30-5:30 Pick Up
A message from our Summer Youth Development Staff:
We look forward to the best summer ever! Our weekly themes, activities, field trips and staff have been planned and picked according to high standards and desire to provide an excellent experience for our campers. Please join our Facebook group “YMCA Summer Camp” to stay informed. Thank you for choosing the Y!
Here’s to the BEST Summer ever!
-The Youth Development Staff
Health and Safety Protocols
We will continue to do our part to minimize risk exposure and take extra precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment. We are closely following child care safety guidelines in the era of COVID-19 from the Department of Human Services and being responsive in our program.
Our current protocol is as follows:
- Dedicated staff working on frequent sanitation of spaces
- Limiting group sizes to 12 children and 1-3 staff.
- Eliminating crossover between groups of kids
- Temperature checks for all kids and staff
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up
Front Door Drop Off & Pick up
Drop Off – Protocol will include:
- Please use the drop off lane to drop kids (don’t block doors or handicap spots)
Pick Up – Protocol will include:
- Parents will be greeted by staff who will take your name, check your ID, and
help you find your child’s location.