Y Kids Quest At-Home Programming
We are so excited to introduce our NEW at-home support programming for families!
We have four main goals in preparing our Y Kids Quest At-Home programming:
1) To utilize our youth development experts to carefully select and tie together themed activities that kids will love. We know this is a challenging time for parents/guardians. There are more resources than ever available to do at home with your kids, but finding time to plan and organize it takes a lot of time. We’re here to help with that.
2) To provide activities that are easy to access, easy to do, and require few supplies (or can utilize whatever materials families have available).
3) To offer a range of enrichment activities to help kids learn, have fun, and stay engaged, including arts & crafts, STEM, social-emotional learning, online resources, and more!
4) To offer ideas for creating quality family time experiences together and provide the resources to make those easy to do.
- Earn a Kids Challenge Badge for the week.
- Earn one entry into our Y Kids Quest raffle to win Y gear and Y Bucks (to use for membership and/or programs). If your family completes each challenge and posts every week and get entered to win a Year-Long Youth Membership (a $190 value, and even more as it provides a discount for programs all year).
We also have a weekly Family Activity idea tied to our theme. Do the activity as a family and post to our weekly Y Kids Quest Facebook post (between Thursday at 5pm to Saturday at 12pm each week). Participating means your family will:
- Earn a Family Activity Badge for the week.
- Earn one entry into our Y Kids Quest raffle to win Y gear and Y Bucks (to use for membership and/or programs). If your family completes each challenge and posts every week and get entered to win a Year-Long Family Membership (a $690 value, and even more as it provides a discount for programs all year).
Sign up today to receive all weekly activities!Sign me up!
Week One: Where The Wild Things Are
Preschool and Kindergarten: Where The Wild Things Are- Preschool-K
Grades 1-5: Where The Wild Things Are- Grades 1-5
Week Two: Y’s Got The Beat
*NEW* Infant and Toddler: Y's Got The Beat - Infant and Toddler
Preschool and Kindergarten: Y's Got The Beat - Preschool and Kindergarten
Grades 1-5: Y's Got The Beat - Grades 1-5
Week Three: Spring Into Nature
Infant and Toddler: Spring Into Nature: Infant/Toddler
Preschool and Kindergarten: Spring Into Nature: Preschool/Kindergarten
Grades 1-5: Spring Into Nature: Grades 1-5
Week Four: Tip Top Don’t Stop
Infant and Toddler: Tip Top Don't Stop- Infants and Toddlers
Preschool and Kindergarten: Tip Top Don't Stop- Preschool and Kindergarten
Grades 1-5: Tip Top Don't Stop- Grades 1-5.pdf
Week Five: A Week Of The Arts
Infant and Toddler: Week 5: Infant and Toddler
Preschool and Kindergarten: Week 5: Preschool and Kindergarten
Grades 1-5: Week 5: Grades 1-5
Week Six: Soar Into Space
Infant and Toddler: Y-Kids-Quest-At-Home-Infant-Toddler-Soar-Into-Space.pdf
Preschool and Kindergarten: Y-Kids-Quest-At-Home-Preschool-Kindergarten-Soar-Into-Space.pdf
Grades 1-5: Y-Kids-Quest-at-Home-1st-5th-Soar-Into-Space.pdf
Week Seven: Passport Around The World
Infant and Toddler: Y-Kids-Quest-at-Home-Infant-Toddler-Passport-Around-The-World.pdf
Preschool and Kindergarten: Y-Kids-Quest-at-Home-Prek-Kindergarten-Passport-Around-The-World.pdf
Y Kids Quest – Financial Assistance
Our Y Kids Quest programming is FREE and open to all. At the same time, we recognize not every family has craft and other supplies at home, and some have financial constraints that make it hard to purchase extra things right now for that purpose. For this reason, we have decided to take our financial assistance program on the road…and into your home. We want to infuse resources and supplies into your home so your child can engage in creative learning and play during this time.Y Kids Quest - Financial Assistance
Y Kids Quest – Help support families
If you wish to support families through supply donation of craft and other items, please click the link to our Amazon Wishlist.Amazon Wishlist