Thanksgiving Basket Drive
The Y is here for our Cedar Valley Community. Within our Y, we have families with different levels of financial means. We are inviting our members to help 50 families from within our Y who may not be able to afford a full Thanksgiving meal. Please consider sponsoring a family this holiday season.
- Commit to sponsoring a family basket at the Y.
- Pick up a list of food items needed and donate $35 to cover the cost of a turkey and Try Pie.
- Drop off food items to the Y by noon of Friday, November 16th.
- Join us in packaging the baskets at 1 pm on Friday, November 16th.
Click here to view the list of food items for Thanksgiving basket
Enjoy your shopping! Think of leaving a note for your sponsored family wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe print out some of your favorite healthy holiday recipes and include them in your basket. Thank you for making a difference in your community!
Please return all items to the Family YMCA of Black Hawk County by noon of Friday, November 16th.
SIGN UP TODAY TO SPONSOR A BASKET
For more information, please contact
(319) 233-3531 email firstname.lastname@example.org