The Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to show pride in our military. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Individuals that are Active Duty will receive a free Adult Membership with the option of paying for an upgrade to add the rest of the family. Verification of Active Duty is required.
Who is eligible for membership?
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
- Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnelNote: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:
- The service member is on active duty.
- The service member is deployed for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).
- The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).
- Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)
What do I need to do?
- Contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com Opens a new window or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Find a participating Y in your area using the search tool below.
- Fill out and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (usually, your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter) to a participating YMCA for verification. Please do not leave copies of these documents at the YMCA.
$11.11 Veterans Appreciation Program
The Y is proud to offer $11.11 OFF ANY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEE, and an automatic upgraded to our Fit Plus service package ($20 monthly value) for our community veterans who served in our armed forces. Fit Plus membership includes access to fitness plus locker room, spa/steam room, bath towel service & one kit locker. Must be 18+
Who is eligible for program?
Any veteran with corresponding identification is elegible for our program. Veterans who are interested in our program must present a valid military or veteran ID card, a DD214 form showing release from active duty, or a driver’s license indicating a veteran designation.
How it works.
Eleigible veterans will automatically recieve monthly $11.11 discount towards any membership type. Additionally the Fit Plus service package will be added at no cost to your monthly membership. Couple or family memberships who would like their partner or family upgraded to the Fit Plus service package will inccur a 2nd person monthly fee for any member who is not a veteran. For more information about our memberships and rates, click here.