When you support your YMCA, you are giving back to your community. Last year, the Black Hawk County YMCA gave over $60,000 in financial assistance to its members through programs and membership.
Give today and join our cause. Your gifts help individuals and families participate in programs such as:
- Before-and-after school age care
- School's out fun days
- Health and wellness activities
- Our licensed child care center & preschool
- Summer camp, winter break camp & spring break camp
- and much more!
Our community has children, teens, and families that need your help. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood. To make a charitable donation to the campaign, select the Donate Now button below. All donations to the YMCA are tax deductible.
If you would prefer to mail in your gift, you can make your check out to the Black Hawk County YMCA, then mail to the YMCA, Attn: Angie Widner, 669 South Hackett Road, Waterloo, IA 50701.
Other ways to support the YMCA
In partnering with Y, you can feel confident your contribution is making a meaningful and lasting impact. If you want to help make sure that everyone has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure, please consider a contribution to the Y through the following opportunities:
- Sponsor an event
- Give to our Annual Campaign
- Become a member of our Chairman's Round Table with a gift of $2,500 or more
- Give a gift to the YMCA in honor or in memory of a loved one
- Join our Heritage Club through naming the YMCA as a legacy gift recipient.
- Shop at www.Smile.Amazon.com and a percentage of your total will be donated back to the Y.